The International Cultural Centre works remotely, and the ICC Gallery and Library remain closed.
Rules for visiting the ICC Gallery:
- disinfect your hands
- use face mask
- use the elevator one person at a time
- keep at least 2 meters distance from the other person
- the ICC Gallery may hold a maximum of 15 visitors at a time
- wear gloves while shopping at the ICC Gallery
- While waiting for the entrance to the gallery, we invite you to use the waiting room in the hall.
- The library and reading room remain closed until further notice.
- Any scheduled meetings with the ICC staff can take place only in the ground floor foyer
Free admission is available:
- holders of the "Karta Dużej Rodziny"
- holders of the Krakow Family Card with a Disabled Child
- persons awarded with the Order of the White Eagle, the Order of War Virtuti Militari, the Order of Merit of the Republic of Poland, the Medal for Merit to Culture - Gloria Artis,
- members of the ICC Program Council,
- children under seven y.o.,
- students of art high schools,
- students of art, film and architecture schools,
- art history students,
- guardians of youth groups,
- people over 70 y.o.,
- members of the Association of Art Historians,
- members: ICOM, ICOMOS, AICA, SMTG,
- Deutsche Bank ArtCard holders
- holders of a current library card of the ICC Scientific Library
- journalists with a valid press ID