We regret to inform you that from Saturday, March 20th, 2021, the ICC Gallery is closed. Thus, the exhibitions "Printmaking as a pair. Jadwiga Kaim-Otręba and Ryszard Otręba" and "Café "As". The Survival of Simon Wiesenthal" are no longer available to visit.
In line with government recommendations, the International Cultural Centre continues to operate remotely. The ICC Library is also closed.
Rules for visiting the ICC Gallery:
- disinfect your hands
- use face mask
- use the elevator one person at a time
- keep at least 2 meters distance from the other person
- the ICC Gallery may hold a maximum of 15 visitors at a time
- wear gloves while shopping at the ICC Gallery
- While waiting for the entrance to the gallery, we invite you to use the waiting room in the hall.
- The library and reading room remain closed until further notice.
- Any scheduled meetings with the ICC staff can take place only in the ground floor foyer
Free admission is available: (in the case of ticketed exhibitions)
- holders of the "Karta Dużej Rodziny"
- holders of the Krakow Family Card with a Disabled Child
- persons awarded with the Order of the White Eagle, the Order of War Virtuti Militari, the Order of Merit of the Republic of Poland, the Medal for Merit to Culture - Gloria Artis,
- members of the ICC Program Council,
- children under seven y.o.,
- students of art high schools,
- students of art, film and architecture schools,
- art history students,
- guardians of youth groups,
- people over 70 y.o.,
- members of the Association of Art Historians,
- members: ICOM, ICOMOS, AICA, SMTG,
- Deutsche Bank ArtCard holders
- holders of a current library card of the ICC Scientific Library
- journalists with a valid press ID