Become a leader in heritage innovation! Take part in the first ILUCIDARE Summer School "Heritage and innovation: Central Europe and beyond" in July 2021. Apply by May 10, 2021!
The call for participation for the first ILUCIDARE Summer School "Heritage and innovation: Central Europe and beyond" is now closed. The Summer School will take place on 18–24 July 2021 in Krakow and Krosno (Poland). Apply by May 10, 2021!
The ILUCIDARE Summer School "Heritage and innovation: Central Europe and beyond" will provide you with a unique opportunity to explore the relationship between heritage and innovation. It will help you to expand your knowledge and build practical skills that are necessary to be effective on the frontline of shaping heritage for future generations.
What is the ILUCIDARE Summer School?
- 5 days in Krakow – a world renowned UNESCO heritage site as well as the beautiful region of south-east Poland
- A study visit to the Glass Heritage Center in Krosno – an award-winning approach to industrial heritage
- Internationally recognized trainers and experts who will lead interactive sessions on a number of heritage-related topics
- 20 international and motivated heritage and innovation leaders as participants
- Design Thinking – creativity and innovation workshops
- Case- and problem-based learning – solving real-life challenges
- Networking opportunities
18–24, July 2021
Participation costs covered fully by the organizers